The administrator of your personal data is Morska Agencja Gdynia sp. o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia, ul. Tadeusza Wendy 15, 81-341, NIP: 5860157896 (hereinafter: the Company, we, us or our).
We pay particular attention to protect the privacy of our clients, business partners and employees. We ensure that the processing of your personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and Special Provisions.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a degree of security corresponding to the possible risk of violation of your rights and freedoms. We create special policies and procedures and organize trainings to constantly raise the knowledge and competence of our management and employees.
We limit the collection and processing of your data to the necessary minimum and we are ready to correct or delete your personal information on your request at any time.
What do we use your personal information for?
Your Personal data is used to enable us to:
– perform concluded contracts;
– fulfill legal obligations, including those based on tax laws, accounting laws, social security etc.;
– ensure the safety of persons and property within the Company by, among others, recording data when entering the Company’s premises as well as registering the image via the CCTV used by the Company;
– contact you to present information about our current offers;
– send you marketing information based on your consent.
If we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, please be informed that you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending an appropriate e-mail to: email@example.com
Under what terms and on what basis do we process your data?
We ensure that your personal information is:
– processed in accordance with applicable laws, in a reliable and transparent manner;
– collected for specific and legitimate purposes;
– adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary;
– corrected and updated as necessary;
– kept for no longer than necessary;
– processed in a manner ensuring adequate security.
How long do we process your personal data?
The duration of time we are allowed to process your personal data depends on the legal basis that constitutes a legal condition for the processing of your personal data. In current policies, we determine that we shall never process your personal data longer than it is required by the legal requirements. Company’s processing of your personal data is based on:
– consent – the processing period continues until the user withdraws the consent;
– justified interest of the data administrator – the processing period lasts until the interests ceases to exist;
– applicable legal provisions – the period of data processing for the purpose determined by these provisions;
– specific legal or contractual requirements – the period of data storage for records and other documentary evidence drawn up during the performance of the contract lasts for a maximum of 20 years.
What rights do you have?
We take appropriate measures to provide all relevant information in a transparent, intelligible and plain form and to communicate with you the processing of your personal data to exercise your right to:
– access and receive a copy your data;
– correct your data;
– delete your data (the right to be forgotten);
– restrict processing of your data;
– file a complaint to the supervisory body.
Subcontractors / Processing Entities / Recipients
If we cooperate with other entities that process personal data on our behalf, we only use the services of such entities that provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, to ensure that the data processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and sufficiently protect your data. We check these entities in detail and we enter into appropriate contracts to ensure appropriate data processing.
We ensure that every person authorized by the Company uses your personal data only at our command, unless required by provisions of EU or national laws.
The last update of this document took place on 25/06/2018.