PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION CLAUSE
Personal data controller
Your personal data controller is Morska Agencja Gdynia sp. z o.o. (later on referred to as MAG) based in Gdynia,ul. Wendy 15.
You can contact us in one of the following ways:
- a) by post, to the legal address of the controller: Tadeusza Wendy 15, 81-341 Gdynia
- b) by phone: (58) 785 37 85
- c) by email:
Data Protection Officer
Grounds and purposes of the data processing
We will process your data with the proviso that:
- you have expressed your consent to the processing of your data (i.a. under the contact form onhttps://www.mag.pl/kontakt/) – 6 sec. 1 subsec. a. of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation),
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (i.a. for making an offer, filling in a forwarding order, an authorization to act in the capacity as the direct representative for customs clearance) – 6 sec. 1 subsec. b. GDPR,
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (i.a. one executed on the basis of the Transport Act, Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road, the accounting regulations, and the tax obligations or archiving requirements) – art. 6 1 subsec.c. GDPR,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by MAG (i.a. the marketing of services, where the legally justified interest is the accomplishment of direct marketing; a contact, where the justified interest is the care being taken of the Client; dunning; determining claims or safeguarding oneself against them; ensuring the safety of persons and property on the premises of MAG, for instance by way of recording images with the aid of monitoring devices) – art. 6 sec. 1 f. GDPR.
Categories of recipients of the personal data
The recipients to whom your personal data may be provided are the subcontractors – the processing entities and other receivers that we cooperate with: ones rendering agency or warehousing services, loading and transport services, customs agency services, mailing services, ones authorised to handle the deliveries, the shipmentreceivers, entities rendering services of documentation and data-carrier shredding, entities dealing with documentation storage and management, entities rendering legal, taxation-related and vindication services, brokerage and insurance services, claim management services, entities supporting MAG in its provision of e-services, this including the payment services, and the entities with whom the controller concluded agreements on servicing the softwaresystems used.
Data storage period
The period of storing the data gathered by MAG depends on the purpose for which such data are collected.Where the processing is made against:
the given consent – as long as the consent has not been withdrawn,
the accomplishment of a contract or the actions taken prior to the conclusion of a contract
– over the contract period, and then for the period in which the contract-related claims may turn up, but not longer than for 20 years form the date of the fulfilment of the provisions of the contract,
- the fulfilment of a legal obligation – over the period stipulated in the pertinent regulations,
- legitimate interests pursued by the controller, this including:
- the services and contact marketing – as long as there is no objection as to their processing,
- conducting a vindication of the claims due; a possible determining of a claim vindication or defence process – up to the moment when such a claim has been time- barred,
- ensuring safety to persons or property – for a period of up 30 days or up to a moment of a claim having being time-barred on account of a violation of the safety of
- persons or property.
Rights of the person whom the data concern
In compliance with the GDPR, you are invested with:
- the right of access to your data and to receiving copies of them,
- the right to have your data rectified if same are incorrect or out-dated, as well as the right to have them removed where the data processing does not ensue from a legal obligation,
- the right to limit the scope of or to protest against the data processing, yet separate regulations mayexclude such a possibility,
- the right to withdraw an earlier consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the Chairperson of UODO (to the address of the Personal DataProtection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00 – 193 Warszawa).
Transferring the data to the third country
Your personal data may be transferred to the third countries or international organisations in the followingcircumstances:
- such data transferring is essential for accomplishing an agreement biding the persons they concern and thecontroller, or for implementing the pre-contractual means that were requested by the person they concern (e.g.to ship owners in order to accomplish a forwarding order);
- such data transferring is essential for accomplishing an agreement concluded in the interest of the person they concern, between the controller and another natural or legal person (e.g. to ship owners for the purpose of booking a container);
- against the consent of the subject of the data transferred (e.g. for the purposes of the maritime employmentagency),
- such data transferring is essential for determining, vindicating or safeguarding